الجمعة، 8 يوليو 2011

Raw Food For Cats Ensures Vibrant Health


Raw food for cats is beginning to catch on. People are beginning to understand that the long term health benefits to their cat on a raw food diet is enormous. It's not just the lack of quality ingredients in a typical commercial pet food that is so damaging to your cat's health. It's the chemical additives, from preservatives to artificial flavours, colours and appetite stimulants. And cooking destroys enzymes and alters protein.
Your cat evolved on a raw food diet. It is impossible to improve on nature. Man's often arrogant boasts to the contrary is based more on profit than on truth.
Natural good health is the obvious consequence of a healthy, natural, raw diet. The plethora of new cat diseases that seem to appear almost daily is I believe, in a large part, due to the poor diet. Your cat's immune system depends to a large extent, on the daily food. Other conditions will affect an immune system, but perhaps nothing has such a large impact. Dr Pottenger way back in the 1930s established that fact.
Having established that raw food is superior, and cost effective in terms of good health, the next question you face is how do you go about implementing it?
There are many aspects to consider in the change from commercial cat food to a raw food diet. You need to know which foods are suitable, which foods should be avoided, which foods can be harmful if given in excess. There are also considerations in convincing your cat to the change over as well as ensuring the diet is balanced.
If you are a busy person, you may already be quaking in your shoes, that all this is just much too hard. I know that's how I felt when I was first convinced this is where I should be going. It was tough. I didn't know where to start, or what to do. No one helped me. Being a vegetarian, I often gagged at what I had to do. The cats didn't help either, by refusing a lot. I nearly gave up.
But I persevered. And I'm so glad I did as the health of my cats is wonderful. They rarely get any health issues and what they do get often resolves itself. Hunting is almost non existent, as their nutritional needs are all being met. They are happy and content.
The feedback about the health of the cats I treat, starting with a diet change, is testament itself. Really serious and deep seated chronic illnesses can be turned around quickly.
Because I want everyone who loves their cat enough to ensure they feed a healthy diet, I have written an ebook and a membership course, showing you how to achieve this in baby steps. I'm a great believer in baby steps. It's easy to become overwhelmed by a new idea. But take a little step every day, and suddenly you are an expert, without even trying.
Don't be daunted by the enormity of the task ahead in converting from commercial to raw food for your cat. With help, it's easy.
Madeleine Innocent is a full time consultant homeopath based in Perth, Western Australia. She also coaches people, both on- and off-line, on how to use some of the common home prescribing remedies for animals and for people. For more information, visit: Diet and Homeopathy for Cats


Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/6403113

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق